This season, we are focused on taking preventative measures to avoid fraud and other financially improper conduct related to nonprofits.
Today, we are focusing on organizations in action. Are you an organization that does what they say they do? Are you applying internal controls, risk assessments, and best practices in action? How are you implementing them? Chyla discusses how to keep yourself from being “all talk, no action” and how to best put your money where your mouth is!
- Identifying who has access to cash in your organization
- Safeguarding sensitive information
- Cross-training staff for various roles
Download your FREE Fraud Risk Assessment here: http://cnrgaccountingadvisory.com/fraud
Connect with Chyla and CNRG Accounting Advisory:
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cnrgadvisory
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chyla-graham-cpa-94a30280/
- Take the Impact Basics course - https://cnrg-school.thinkific.com/courses/impact-basics
- Book a Strategy Session - https://calendly.com/cnrg/strategy