Hey guys! This season, we are focused on taking preventative measures to avoid fraud and other financially improper conduct related to nonprofits.
This week on Nonprofit Ace, we are looking at the logistics of running your organization’s various programming to make sure all parties involved are protected against potential fraud and financial misappropriation. The board of directors, financial staff, donors, volunteers, and paid staff all play a role in making sure everything is running smoothly and protecting the organization’s financial interests at all times.
- Creating new programs and making sure they are protected from fraud
- Organizing logistical elements of roles with programming
- Knowing when and how to shut down programs to reduce fraud risk
Download your FREE Fraud Risk Assessment here: http://cnrgaccountingadvisory.com/fraud
Connect with Chyla and CNRG Accounting Advisory:
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cnrgadvisory
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chyla-graham-cpa-94a30280/
- Take the Impact Basics course - https://cnrg-school.thinkific.com/courses/impact-basics
- Book a Strategy Session - https://calendly.com/cnrg/strategy