Hey guys! This season, we are focused on taking preventative measures to avoid fraud and other financially improper conduct related to nonprofits.
This week on NonProfit Ace, we are looking at the questions you should ask yourself, your co-workers, your superiors, and the board about staffing. You should be prepared to manage staffing issues such as distributing information, personal screening, and financial access by staff. Being knowledgeable and prepared to ask the questions Chyla discusses is a necessary move in order to reduce the risk of fraud throughout your organization and help structure management accordingly. Tune in!
- Informing employees about disciplinary changes
- Screening potential and current personnel
- Turnover frequency
- Auditing current training practices
Download your FREE Fraud Risk Assessment here: http://cnrgaccountingadvisory.com/fraud
Connect with Chyla and CNRG Accounting Advisory:
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnrgadvisory/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cnrgadvisory
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chyla-graham-cpa-94a30280/
- Take the Impact Basics course - https://cnrg-school.thinkific.com/courses/impact-basics
- Book a Strategy Session - https://calendly.com/cnrg/strategy